Stress Free Christmas

Some of my neighbours have replaced their Halloween decorations by their Christmas ones. I always feel this time of year is a little too early for that but...

No kidding, there are only 45 days left before Christmas?!?

Not only will we see it more and more hanging on your neighbours’ front door, but also hear it while grocery shopping, read it in all the new issues of every magazine and start feeling it in the air.

I’ve decided to go “stress free” for Christmas this year. And will share with you some of the great tips I’ll be following myself on a weekly basis:)

This week, for a start, let’s just breathe in and make the decision to have a stress free Christmas and be willing to make it happen.

Get excited and install a countdown to Christmas widget to your blog (if you have one!) to get started, like I did on the right side bar of mine.

This will be fun! Enjoy the day,


Patricia

--

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts