The Colors of The Rainbow

Rainbow lampwork beads are always stunning. People will look at them and go: "how did you make the color transition?" I love it when they're trying to figure it out. The ones who know a little about glass are the most puzzled and intrigued. Others only find them pretty:)

I went for an extra long necklace with these more "technical" rainbow beads and I love the result. I combined these beauties with Swarovski crystals and matching tubes, adding yellow and purple chains at the top, making it longer and more versatile. You can wear it many ways and even double it up:) It adds a lot of personality.

You can see more pictures of it by clicking here. Hope you like it:)

Have a great day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

PS: Don't forget to enter my little earrings giveaway! You can enter up to 3 times!!

--

Comments

  1. Gorgeous!! Of course it's hard not to love your beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really great! I would be in deep trouble if I should only make one rainbow-bead:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts