Favorite Things Chest

In yesterday's post, I told you I missed working with a few of my favorite things.

I missed working with:
. bright colors
. silver
. charms
. polymer clay
. Swarovski crystals
. art clay

Trying new things and purposely putting habits and preferences aside for a short while make you explore, discover and grow a lot. But they also allow you to rediscover the small things you forgot you liked so much and/or took for granted.

And soon, whithout you really knowing how, some of the new stuff you learned will somehow find its place in you favorite things chest:)

So keep experimenting and enjoy every moment of this day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

--

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts