New Earrings and a Turquoise Challenge:)


My favorite metal is without contest silver. I like its color. Its texture. Its look.

And when it was given a contemporary shape and look, I like even more! Like in these absolutely gorgeous earrings.

I never made "metal only" jewelry available for people to buy. These wonderful earrings will be the first I will list in my
Etsy Shop a little bit later today:) Hope you like them!


And did you hear, there's a new Challenge in town you are all invited to enter, over at the Art Bead Scene?

Here are the rules: make some jewelry including the following colors AND an art bead, a bead or component made by an artist or yourself.

You can read the guidelines and submission information here. Deadline is April 1st, 2010. Have fun and good luck!!

Have a terrific and creative day,

Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com

--

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts