Designer of the Week on Art Bead Scene Blog!

Each Monday, Art Bead Scene Blog (ABS) features the Designer of the Week. One of their editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is VerreDesign by Patricia Wood.

Wow! That's me!! What an honour, thank you!! This is my second time as Desiger of the Week on ABS, I am so humbled!

ABS Editor Tari Sasser of Creative Impressions In Clay has to say about Patricia's design: "All the elements of the painting are reflected the design of the bracelet. Silver Leaf, blue color of the beads and the wonderful punch of color in the lampworked beads."

Here is VanGogh's painting that inspired my design. Absolutely gorgeous!

Please have a look at Art Bead Scene Blog and become a follower. Always great finds and inspiration:)


Have a terrific day and take care,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

PS: I listed two new designs yesterday, Sun Kissed Bracelet and Pink Lily Earrings:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts