Foxy Knits and Awesome Crochet Designs

If you love knits and every scarf, shawl and wrap, have I found a beautiful shop for you to visit!

FoxyGknits Designs owned and created by Lois Stifel. She combines diverse yarn textures and color palettes "to both complement your style and enhance your comfort". Each item is hand knit with love and it shows:) Shes says: "I take great pride in my workmanship, and if something isn’t up to my standards, it doesn’t go into my shop."

From February 1st -7th Lois is offering FREE U.S. SHIPPING on all items in
her shop. Put LOVEISINTHEAIR in the Note to Seller. Shipping fees will be refunded via PayPal after payment has been made.

Hope you'll take advantage of this great offer and spoil yourself a little:)

Have a great day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/


PS: If you read yesterday's post, know that Zoe, Frank and Gustav are now completed and listed in my Etsy Shop:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts