Baby Knitted Hat and Scarf Set Completed!

Here is the baby hat I knitted all completed. I added a little crocheted flower to the side. Isn't pretty? I also knitted a little scarf to go with it, adding the same flower detail. The yarn is so soft and pretty, I'm really pleased with the result:)

The hat is approx. 18" (45cm), so it will fit a 12-18 month pretty baby girl. The scarf is 23½" (60cm) long x 2¼" (5,5cm). It will be listed in my Etsy shop today:)

After glass and lampworking, jewelry and paintings, know knits in my
Etsy Shop! Diversifying with what I love and enjoy:)

Hope you'll have a wonderful day and a great week-end,



Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts