AweSome TwoSome Wednesday!

Everyone loves giveways, contests, treasure hunts and value packs. Here are two I found I thought you might really really like!


Value Pack and Freebe
Geek Details is the Etsy shop of the week on Etsy Twitter. I saw she is offering a Potter Button Value Pack! How cool is that!! She'll even give you a free button for every $10 in merchandise purchased. Check it out !


Scavenger hunt
Bring out your inner Holmes and find the hidden graphic in 8 shops listings! Contest ends at the end of the week and five winners will win eco-friendly prizes. See what you could and get all the details here! Have fun!!!

Hope you'll enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for posting about my store! I do so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts