VerreDesign stands out at the Haut-Richelieu Entrepreneurship Contest Finals



The Québec Entrepreneurship Contest is a unique event in many ways. It targets a niche that has not been filled by other entrepreneurship contests, focusing on new entrepreneurs.


VerreDesign was only launched last fall. So I was very humbled and proud to win fist prize in the “New Commerce” category for the Haut-Richelieu region.

I now move on to the Regional Finals that will take place on April 29th. I keep my fingers crossed, who knows?

I think that it’s just great that an artisan was recognized in that way. Just goes to show mind sets and economy are changing, I think for the better.

Have a wonderful day and a great week-end:)

Comments

  1. Wow Patricia! That is absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!!! You should be very very proud of yourself and what you've accomplished. I know that all of us who know you are all very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Miss Martini:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts