End of another year

Can you believe we are at the end of another year already?

How was 2013 for you? For those close to you? Did you achieve any of that stuff you committed to 12 months ago?

How did you feel most of the time during 2013? Was it good?

I'm not doing the "new year's resolutions" thing this year. Nope. In 2014, I want to fully enjoy the ride and I want to feel it every step of the way. I want to feel joy and excitement and passion and sexiness and love and gratefulness... even if a project doesn't make the cut or I don't get to tick it off "the" list.

How good is it if it somehow felt like shit making it happen? 

Doesn't mean I won't make the efforts or focus or work my butt out. It simply means I will be more self conscious of what I put out, what I put in and of what truly light my fire.

Does this resonate with you? Now tell me, how do you want to feel in 2014?

Take care,

Patricia


______________________________

Comments

Popular Posts