Pay It Forward

I like under dogs. I like betting and taking chances on what people naturally put aside.

I like the puny Christmas tree no one will buy and make it pretty and beautiful.

I like to think one kind word or a smile given to someone during the day may make it better.

I like to think a child witnessing a simple and kind gesture will repeat it and that it’ll be repeated again by another.

I like to pay coffee to the driver following me at Tim’s drive through and smile thinking he might be tempted to pay it forward.

I like to think the smallest waves created by a few pebbles can make the boats dance.

Be that little stone today and make it your intention to create small waves of kindness. You will touch more people you’ll ever know.

Have a wonderful day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts