Best Homemade Dump Ranch Recipe
What you'll need
The ingredients listed below, a Nutribullet or an immersion blender.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (full fat, stirred or coconut milk beverage)
- 1 handful fresh herb of choice or 1-3 tablespoons dried Italian herbs or parsley (incorporate fresh herbs near the end (approx. last 15 seconds) to prevent your ranch to turn green)
Put all the ingredients in your Nutribullet and blend for about a minute.
Blend all the ingredients with an immersion blender in a wide mason jar for about one minute (start at the bottom of your jar working your way up to the top, don’t start moving your blender upwards until you see it thickening up).
Ta da! You're done 👍
Now top your salads, baked potatoes, tacos, burgers with this ranch or make it a veggies dip. The possibilities are endless 😋
Store in fridge and use within one week. But I bet it won't last that long!