Bye bye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'

I’m pretty sure you already know that Google Reader is no longer going to be in service after July 1st... 
So please be sure to follow some other way! I recommend switching to Bloglovin’.
I have no clue why Google Reader is soon to be gone.  But, I have made the transition to Bloglovin’ to read up on the blogs I follow.  It was actually super simple and literally took all of 3 minutes.
You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account.  Click the button to import and that’s it!
The platform looks similar to Google Reader…
Very simple, pretty, with plenty of options. There's even a "heart" button to mark your favorite posts.
Have a wonderful and not to techy week-end,
Patricia
P.S.: I should note– I wasn’t compensated in any way for this post.  Just wanted to share my thoughts on switching reader platforms in case the soon to be disappearance of Google Reader has got you flustered. ;)
________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts