The best way to attract abundance into your life is to be in a perpetual state of giving and gratitude.
You never suspect how a simple act of kindness can transform somebody else's day.
Think how one act of service or one good deed can start a chain reaction, creating many more...
Here are a few simple ideas you might want to try - please feel free to add more in the comments section:
- Put a loto ticket in the windshield of the worst looking car in the parking lot
- Give time to your favorite charities
- Have a friendly conversation with the cashier at the supermarket
- Help someone with their grocery bags
- Spend time playing with your children being fully present (not thinking about all the things you have to do)
- Smile at yourself in the miror
- Give a call to a long time no see friend
- Close your eyes and give thanks for all the wonderful things already in your life
- Be an angel and bring a fresh cup of coffee to one of your coworker, without telling her/him who put that cup on her/his desk while she/he was gone
- Draw little sunshines on your kids napkins before putting them in their lunch boxes
Wishing you a wonderful day and sending many blessings your way,