Thursday Spirit - Questions, Reflection and Happiness

Happiness is a choice. Maybe yesterday's post triggered something in you.

To  help you on the Happy Path, feeling grateful, feeling part of a bigger picture and having a sense of steady forward movement toward a goal will make all the difference.

I have found that taking a few minutes of mindfull reflection at the beginning of the day and at bed time grounds me deeper in feelings of gratitude and happiness. 


I've shared my morning questions with you last week and some people wrote asking for more examples.

So I went to the absolute master of powerful questions Tony Robbins and gathered more for you, all taken from his best seller book Awaken The Giant Within.

These questions will set your trajectory (morning) and cause reflection (evening).

Morning Power Questions
  1. What am I happy about in my life now?
  2. What am I excited about in my life now?
  3. What am I proud about in my life now?
  4. What am I grateful about in my life now?
  5. What am I enjoying most in my life now?
  6. What am I committed to in my life now?
  7. Who do I love?  Who loves me?
(substitute “could” for “am” if you get stuck.)
Evening Power Questions
  1. What have I given today?
  2. What did I learn today?
  3. How has today added to the quality of my life or how can I use today as an investment in my future?
Try them for yourself. Maybe you'll find it difficult to answer some of the questions. Maybe you'll feel it's time to change a few things in your life. Maybe you'll tell yourself "I want more". Maybe you'll feel lucky and blessed. There are no good or bad answers, only what you decide to do with what you've come up with.

"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be." (Joy Page)
Here's to your happiness,

Patricia


______________________________

Comments

Popular Posts