|Dave Chihuli, glass sculptures|
A "bucket list" is usually a list of things you want to do before you die. Or, if you prefer, a list of things you want to do during your life.
But creating a bucket list every season is even funnier, especially when every family member is involved:)
And because what's
got planned gets done...
Here are a few of the things written on my Summer list:
- Go to Dave Chihuli's exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts with Marpol
- Eat as much delicious summer produce as possible
- Fully recover from the major surgery I'll be having at the beginning of June
- Sand and give my lovely balcony a fresh new coat of paint
- Make homemade lemonade
- Sit by the water
- Focus on my shop
- Make a daily ritual of being in the studio
- Expand my creativity
- Do a lot of learning (taking Voilà on line course)
Hopefully, my fall bucket list will include more travelling and energetic activities. But for now, nice and easy are just what I need:)
How are you going to make the most of the warm weather?