Summer 2013 Bucket List

Dave Chihuli, glass sculptures
A "bucket list" is usually a list of things you want to do before you die. Or, if you prefer, a list of things you want to do during your life.

But creating a bucket list every season is even funnier, especially when every family member is involved:)


And because what's 

got planned gets done...



Here are a few of the things written on my Summer list:

  • Go to Dave Chihuli's exhibition at the Montreal Museum of  Fine Arts with Marpol
  • Eat as much delicious summer produce as possible
  • Fully recover from the major surgery I'll be having at the beginning of June
  • Rest
  • Sand and give my lovely balcony a fresh new coat of paint
  • Make homemade lemonade
  • Sit by the water
  • Rest
  • Walk
  • Meditate
  • Focus on my shop
  • Make a daily ritual of being in the studio 
  • Rest
  • Expand my creativity
  • Do a lot of learning (taking Voilà on line course)
  • Write
  • Rest
Hopefully, my fall bucket list will include more travelling and energetic activities. But for now, nice and easy are just what I need:)

How are you going to make the most of the warm weather?

Take care,


Patricia


______________________________

Comments

Popular Posts