Snowflakes keep falling on my head




So that rumour about us getting a new bunch of snow was true...
 






Even though I'm already in a "springy" spirit, I have to admit, nature with a white fluffy coat is quite beautiful. I sipped my tea by the window this morning, all was so quiet and calm... Even Miss Daisy went back to sleep for a while.








Thought I'd share with you some of what I've been having fun with. As I was playing with clay and colors, I was struck of how nothing is really created or destroyed only transformed by creativity. Isn't that a great gift we all share?

Enjoy the day and take care,

Patricia











______________________________

Comments

  1. yesterday snowflakes also here in Italy, too...I'm agree with you, it's quite beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts