Spending the day with Miss Daisy

Last time I posted something was right before Christmas... Wow! How time flies!?!

How have you been? And what have you been up to?

I've been working from "outside my home" for the last couple of months. I've met many great people and it has been fun though I greatly miss creative work.


Spring has come and greens are starting to show. Winter is not ready to let go of though... it is still pretty windy and snowing at times. I pushed my winter jacket in the back of my closet way too soon and caught a really nasty cold. I've been sick home for almost a week now.

Why do I feel guilty being sick? Do you?

My feathered friend has kept me company, keeping warm while napping on the laptop.

Naps are wonderful. So is hot coco.

I hope you're doing well. I missed you and will be back soon.

Take care,


Patricia

--

Comments

Popular Posts