Rainy Saturday

Sun is pausing today. Rain took relay. Nature is happily soaking in the fresh mist; wiggling roots are happily dancing underground, drawing all this freshness.

I went Easter shopping this morning, meeting with Rabbit who suggested different tasteful goodies for family and kids visiting tomorrow. I also grabbed a bunny bread the baker had just made, plus a homemade spinach and brie quiche, some macarons and a delightful slice of cheese.

I went across the street to get flowers for my mom. I love walking in the rain. I picked a beautiful fuchsia bougainvillea that she can plant in her garden later this summer. Hopefully tomorrow will be bright and sunny so we can all go take a long walk near the river.





Hope you have a wonderful day,





Patricia




---

Comments

Popular Posts