You know it's officially fall when...
- You say to yourself you should wash the windows before it’s too cold outside
- You feel like reading a book under a warm blanket and sipping your favourite tea
- You love walking outside feeling in the crisp air and getting rosy cheeks
- Nature looks so beautiful and simply smells wonderful
- Halloween decorations start to pop up in the neighbourhood
- You start turning on the lights at 5pm
- You’re wearing long sleeves shirts
- You don’t feel bad missing shaving every other day because you’re mostly wearing pants now
- You keep buying too many apples and end up making endless batches of apple sauce – who wants apple sauce?
- You feel like making spaghetti sauce and chocolate chip cookies
- All sort of ideas for Christmas cards are emerging in your head you don’t know where from
When do you know it's officially fall?
Enjoy the day,