You know it's officially fall when...

  • You say to yourself you should wash the windows before it’s too cold outside

  • You feel like reading a book under a warm blanket and sipping your favourite tea

  • You love walking outside feeling in the crisp air and getting rosy cheeks

  • Nature looks so beautiful and simply smells wonderful

  • Halloween decorations start to pop up in the neighbourhood

  • You start turning on the lights at 5pm

  • You’re wearing long sleeves shirts

  • You don’t feel bad missing shaving every other day because you’re mostly wearing pants now

  • You keep buying too many apples and end up making endless batches of apple sauce – who wants apple sauce?

  • You feel like making spaghetti sauce and chocolate chip cookies

  • All sort of ideas for Christmas cards are emerging in your head you don’t know where from

When do you know it's officially fall?

Enjoy the day,


Patricia

--

Comments

  1. The rosy cheeks are my favorite things on this list!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I got to make up some pumpkin bread yesterday. Boy did the house smell great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is great. I am enjoying the Halloween decorations although 30 days is a bit early for them I think.

    I know it's fall when my kitties want to snuggle under the blanket with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts