Paws-A-Boo!

Settling down and reopening new shops were kind of "administrative" time consuming this week. I made only a few jewelry designs but ideas were flowing, which is great:)

I was also in the mood for knitting and made these cute little paws, or wrist warmers if you prefer. They were really an "instant gratification" project as within 2 evenings of work I easily completed them. Too bad today is a rainy day, the light is not so great and photo definition sucks but it gives you a general idea. I'll try to take better pictures of them when the sun comes out, which always end up happening:)


I hope you'll have a great day and super week-end. Don't forget to have a look at my DaWanda and Big Cartel stores for 15 to 20% discounts until Sunday!

Take care,


Patricia



--

Comments

  1. Wow - love the earrings. And I know what you mean. I put up my first shop after work yesterday and I'm so glad that the weekend has arrived!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts