Constructing heaven

"Heaven is a place on Earth". And it does not happen, you have to make it happen.

I believe no event happens for no reason and where everything perfectly reflects consciousness. Yes, even when it sucks.

Everyone must progress
Whatever you give you get in return
Love empowers and unites everything
Everything naturally becomes easier

Knowledge is learned and changes, while truth and wisdom are revealed and constant.

What will you do today to make it happen?

Many blessings,


Patricia

--

Comments

  1. Not sure if the first comment came through - love that post and love that photo. Definitly cheers me up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding us we always have a choice. There's a funny little saying I read somewhere and it always makes me laugh when I'm feeling grumbly about something: "Take the high road, it's less crowded."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true -- but I have to force myself to remember that on headache days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts