The geese are flying South...

I finished last week a couple of contracts I've had for summer. Yep, office work. It’s been real nice and I met some pretty fine people while working “regular” hours.

What I loved the most was probably the weekly, steady income that came in:)

Though my creative side was sometimes pretty bored and missed playing with colors, glass and wires.

Today, the birds are singing loud and noisy geese are flying South. I guess fall is officially here. I’m knitting some wrist warmers for Little Sis. Sometimes it just feels good to be home.

What have you been up to while I was gone?

Hope all is well. Enjoy the day,


Patricia Wood

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts