Latest Designs - Cuff Bangle Bracelets

It is finally raining here, which is a blessing for the trees, gardens and grass that so desperately needed it! I can not remember another month of May that started out with snow and ended up with a heat wave you'd only expect in July!

Now my latest designs. I guess they were inspired by a personal quest for... comfort. Comfort while typing at the computer or writing a note. I love bracelets, chunky bracelets I should add. The thing is though, whenever I work on the computer for a long period of time, I end up taking them off as they become somehow uncomfortable and "slow" me down! You probably experienced the same thing, right? These little cuff bangle bangles are cute, colorful, on the chunky side but still really comfortable when on the computer as they snuggly fit your wrist:) You can check them out in my Etsy Shop. Hope you like them:)

I will work on my "Bead Soup" projects today and hopefully complete a few pieces:)

Take care and have a wonderful day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

--

Comments

  1. These bangle bracelets look very light. Their attractive color combination is really eye catching. Good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts