Folk Art Bangles

These bangles were inspired by the most beautiful Turkish carpet a friend brought back from a recent trip. The color combination and craftsmanship really impressed me. I was sure it was made of silk altough it actually is made of cotton.

I wondered if I could make wire look like silk threads... and I came pretty close in this great set of bangles:) I love the color combination (fucshia, gunmetal and copper), the different patterns each bangle has and the glass additions I put on (handmade lampwork beads). There are 6 bangles, the 3 green gunmetal are wrapped together. Pretty, folk and so very stylish!

Now available in my Etsy Shop:)

Have a great day,

Patricia Wood
VerreDesign


--

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts