Tuesday's Finds - Having Coffee Outside on an Old Bench

I've been enjoying a little work in the garden and around the house this week end. The air and the earth smelled so good!

I found tulips coming out. I did not plant any bulbs last fall so it just felt like a little miracle:) We all love unexpected and lovely surprises.

And I thought it would be real nice to have coffee or chai tea in the garden, where the air smells so fresh, sitting with a dear friend on an old wooden bench.


I found the bench. And cards to invite friends over. When was the last time you fully enjoyed a long talk with a dear friend?

Cards by bbesigns and Bench by mr2woodworking. Click on images to see more views:)

Enjoy spring and the beautiful energy it brings:)

Many blessings,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign


--

Comments

Popular Posts