New Designs - Showing the Goods!

Another gorgeous day today:) Here are two little designs I listed this week.



I handmade this flower pendant using polymer clay and painted it all pretty using red, yellow and white. I chose a very delicate twisted silver chain and added a gorgeous resine leaf at the back. It looks real pretty if you have shorter hair or if you wear your hair up.

Really pretty for spring and summer:)




I also made these awesome earrings. I found the stones in a gem store and fell instantly for them. Look ate the color! Love the tigerish blend of ivory and aubern... Too bad I did not write down what they are! I tried to look them up but kind of quit after an hour. Maybe you can tell me what they are?

I just know that they look absolutely fabulous with the silver wire wrapping:)


You can click on the images to see more views.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll have a terrific day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

--

Comments

  1. Delicious creations!

    Great work ;)



    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts