Sun Kissed Lily

Sun is shinning bright and warm today. In fact, it did all week long. It inspired me some pretty new designs.

I named this bracelet Sun Kissed. I've been keeping the beads in my special treasury boxe until I was sure to make something real special with them - they are so amazing!

When I found these antique look flower beads, I knew I had found the perfect match for my beads. The Swarovski insertions add a touch of sparkle and the overall design is absolutely beautiful.

Casual or dressy, I think this bracelet is real classy:)


I also completed a gorgeous pair of earrings featuring my most favorite theme in the whole world - flowers! Nature is a never ending source of inspiration.

These Pink Lily earrings just show you how a funky black and white design can perfectly blend with the softness and delicate composition of a flower.

I think they can go from wedding to jeans with elegant ease:)


I hope you have a wonderful day, filled with joy and bright colors:)


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

PS: I've been working and experimenting with clay and gouache - I guess I'll have some exciting new designs to show you pretty soon!

Comments

Popular Posts