Dancing Eyebrows - Daily Facial Workout

Have you ever seen this video? We should all try to do this once a week while brushing our teeth with the kids. This "facial workout" puts you in a good mood:)


You can become a fan of the Cadbury Eyebrows here:)

Interesting thing about eyebrows: Notice when someone shapes the brows correctly, the eyes are framed nicely. If the first thing you notice on someone is their eyebrows, then they're not the right shape. But that's another subject:)

Here are some famous eyebrows (Jacques Languirand and Michael Ignatieff):

Did you know that Michael Ignatieff's eyebrows have a fan page of their own? They count almost 15,000 fans:)

Have fun today and work those brows!!


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

Comments

  1. I love that commercial (4 words I never thought I would write). It's great fun to watch, thanks for the laugh :)

    And I must add that I'm wiggling my eyebrows as I write, in hopes that one day they can bust a move worthy of a Cadburry commercial.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts