Work in Progess - Meet Zoe, Frank and Gustav

I couldn’t say if it is because of winter, the light or some sort of planetary alignment, but I feel irresistibly drawn by solid and strong colors in these times of white, crisp and cold weather. Maybe is it my way of stretching the days I find too short?

Meet Zoe, Frank and Gustav, my three latest creations and work in progress. Inspired by a Froot Loops cereal box and probably the cartoons I never get enough of even at my honourable age... lol!!!

These cuties will find their way in my Etsy Shop either today or tomorrow. So do check it out to see them all completed and prettify:)

Have a beautiful and colorful day,

Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

PS: I will probably work on some new jewelry designs this week - stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts