Playing With Buttons and Coil

I wanted to create a bracelet using these cute pink dots beads. They just look yummy and happy, and reminded me somehow a ball of wool a cat would love to play with:) I decided to go with the theme and added little cat cham and toggle clasp. To complete the design, I chose small buttons that perfectly blend with it all. Result is fun and really pretty!

I also had these two beautiful pear shape etched glass beads I wanted to design something with. I decided to use silver wire in a way that would contrast with the soft and delicate texture of the beads. I really like how these beauties now seem to cling to the silvery coil. Very lovely effect:)


Both designs are now available in my Etsy Shop. Hope you like them!

Have a fun day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

Comments

Popular Posts