Hollow Beads - Hollow Necklace

Remember these hollow beads I showed you last Saturday?
Here's how they look like now:)










I wanted to play with texture and colors, shapes and forms. I used brass, copper and silver, twisted the wires like if they were silk threads, added seed beads, tubing, a flower, some chain... I really enjoyed making it and am very pleased with the result:)

This Hollow Necklace will be listed in my Etsy Shop later today:)

Have a wonderful day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

PS: How did you do on my little Valentine's Trivia Quiz?

Comments

  1. How pretty! Those beads really stand out against the copper wire!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts