VerreDesign's Latest Designs

I've been pretty busy knitting and painting during the Holiday Season and loved it although I missed melting glass. Maybe you got a chance to see some of the little paintings I recently listed in my Etsy shop. I love playing with colors and textures. Strange when you know I almost always dress in black! lol!!!


I worked on 2 jewelry designs as well this week.Firt, some funky-long-fun-gypsy-classic looking earrings. I mixed glass and wire work, ceramic beads and some lovely silver flower dangles in these. They look absolutely great.



I also created a Tree of Life pendant using shells and Eye of Tiger. The concept of a tree of life illustrate the idea that all life on earth is related. The Tree of Life also describes the descent of the divine into the manifest world, and methods by which divine union may be attained in this life. I think that's lovely. And the result looks very pretty:)

You can click on the pictures to see more of them.

Hope you like them and that you'll have a great day,


Patricia
VerreDesign

Comments

  1. nice jewelry.I wonder how creativity can be bought into excellence.Good work..Its ultimate experience looking and purchasing the useful stuff.I am waiting something on diamond rings from you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts