Knitting Mood

I knitted a lot during the Holidays. I made a super hood scarf for my little sis and a jacket with shawl collar for my mother. Too bad I did not take any pictures – I think I did a pretty wonderful job on both:)


I am still in a knitting mood and decided to make a hat for my son. I liked it so much I also made another one, baby size! Aren’t these little ones the cutest things? This picture shows you both. They are almost done, I just need to add the finishing touches.


Enjoy your day and create something today! Take care,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign
http://www.verredesign.etsy.com/

Comments

  1. That's so funny, I've been back into knitting this last week after not picking my needles up since last winter. :) It's too darn cold to comfortably work on glass in my studio so it's time to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! Guess we have to keep our fingers busy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts