New Mixed Media Painting Artwork


My latest designs are not jewelry but mix media pieces.

I had a wonderful time creating these two pieces. I used acrylic paint, oil pastels, gel pen, paper, wire and glass, of course:)


This blue piece is called "Live in Joy". These simple words make me smile. I wrote:

Live in Joy
Live with Hope
Love with all your Heart

The little flowers seem to stretch to touch the sky:)







This green piece is called "Flowers".

You can read the words "Flowers don't strain to grow".

We don't have to strain, simply to open our hands to receive:)







I can't wait to frame them, I think they will look beautiful. I'm even thinking of making a few and try to sell them on Etsy. Do you think they could bring a little joy to someone?

Well, they make me happy:) Hope you'll have a joyful day too! Take care,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesing

PS: Wander my Etsy shop for great discount prices, just in time for Christmas! And save even more as I'm also offering free shipping for a limited time too!

Comments

  1. I definitely think they could bring joy to someone -- they're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute and I see the jewellery designer peeking out in these pieces! They are like little jewels themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts