Christmas Cards Crafting with the Improbable Crafter

There was a snowstorm two days ago – a storm big enough for all schools in the area to be closed. My son was absolutely ecstatic! As we probably would have to stay inside the whole day, I thought this would be the perfect time to craft with him and make some Christmas cards!

So I put Christmas music (Sarah McLachlan) and got the cardboard, paper, scissors, glue, cutters, paint, pencils, pen... well, you know, everything I thought we would need to complete our little chefs-d’oeuvre.

We sat and talked going through the colourful pieces of paper. Son gave me some advices and we shared ideas. And when it was finally time to “create”, Son said: “You know, I don’t really feel like making cards. I’ll go play videogames. Will be back to see what you did later.”


.... sigh...


I should have known: My son is sooooo NOT crafty...



Anyway, I had fun completing alone this year’s Christmas cards. I used unusual colours and textures and am very pleased with the results - and so is DS:)

Which one is your favorite?

Take care and have a wonderful day,


Patricia Wood
VerreDesign

Comments

  1. excellent idea to use unusual colors, love the yellow Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts