Everything Happens in its Own Time

Already Friday? That's a good thing, right?

I've been pretty busy with paper work this week. But managed to come up with some new designs I really enjoyed making. Working at the torch demands lots of concentration. Working with heavy gauge wire requires strength and patience. Hammering is a joy (as long as you don't hit your fingers! lol!!). These new creations forced me to refocus and made me remember you can not rush anything - everything happens in its own time:)














By the way, my son got some good news yesterday as he was admitted into his first high school choice for next year. He was wonderful to watch as he jumped, screamed, laughed and cried - a perfect blend of joy, pride and relief:) Made me real happy. I am very proud of you son:)

Oh! And my November newsletter will go tomorrow morning, so subscribe now if you didn't already have! Click on the link to your right (see up)! -----------­>

Have a wonderful week-end everyone:)

Comments

  1. I love the necklace especially -- it has a wonderful blend of my kind of symmetry and color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts