Lazy Saturday

Don't you just love Saturdays? The day is absolutely gorgeous! Made some ham and cheese pancakes covered with mapple syrup for breakfast. My November newsletter went out. I took some pictures of new Contour in Blue necklace and earrings and will list them in my Etsy and DaWanda shops. I will bake a spice cake and make some yummy cheese cake frosting in the next hour. All that while having fun and laughing with my family:)

I also took time to check out some of my favorite blogs and just cracked up when I saw this "Third Eye Blind, Pet Edition" on Kraftomatic

Well, I guess it's Marian's comments that made me laughed so much: "Ever wished you had a hang tag to cover your pet's..."un-manicured backside"? Have no fear. Rear Gear is here. The seller continues: "No more Mr. Brown Eye."

I'm still laughing!

Have a terrific day:)

Comments

Popular Posts