Wednesday Awesome Threesome

I stumble upon these wonderful artists and crafters and absolutely wanted to introduce them to you. You'll love what they do:)

Dine.N.Doodle by lil.b Designs

Rachel almost makes me wish my son was 5 again...

"Function is fun and stylish with my whimsical yet practical and sustainable products. Inspire and boost creativity and imagination. No batteries required -- just pure unplugged fun!"



Dine.n.Doodles™ have been seen on:☆ DisneyFamily.com ☆ Parents Magazine / GoodyBlog.com ☆ Swiss Miss ☆ BabyGadget ☆ Rare Bird Finds ☆ Droolicious / Babble ☆



LaBerge


Cats, dogs, birds and amazing colors - Nancy LaBerge Muren is such a wonderful artist!







"Light is life! There is no greater element in a painting than the light that illuminates it and defines it."



Made By Swirly Girl



"Inspiration is all around us in a myriad of forms. I hope that you find beauty in my expression of that inspiration." You sure will:)





"Handmade blank note cards and matted photo art are terrific gifts for any occasion. I'm inspired by nature, colors, textures, light, lines, and ovement, and I think my art reflects all of these inspirations."


Popular Posts