Wednesday Awesome Threesome

I stumble upon these wonderful artists and crafters and absolutely wanted to introduce them to you. You'll love what they do:)

Dine.N.Doodle by lil.b Designs

Rachel almost makes me wish my son was 5 again...

"Function is fun and stylish with my whimsical yet practical and sustainable products. Inspire and boost creativity and imagination. No batteries required -- just pure unplugged fun!"



Dine.n.Doodles™ have been seen on:☆ DisneyFamily.com ☆ Parents Magazine / GoodyBlog.com ☆ Swiss Miss ☆ BabyGadget ☆ Rare Bird Finds ☆ Droolicious / Babble ☆



LaBerge


Cats, dogs, birds and amazing colors - Nancy LaBerge Muren is such a wonderful artist!







"Light is life! There is no greater element in a painting than the light that illuminates it and defines it."



Made By Swirly Girl



"Inspiration is all around us in a myriad of forms. I hope that you find beauty in my expression of that inspiration." You sure will:)





"Handmade blank note cards and matted photo art are terrific gifts for any occasion. I'm inspired by nature, colors, textures, light, lines, and ovement, and I think my art reflects all of these inspirations."


Comments

  1. I'm so pleased, surprised, and honored to be included in your blog today, Patricia! Thank you so much for including my work here with these other wonderful artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Swirly Girl's work! Fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to be here with SwirlyGirl, lil.b Designs and especially VerreDesign. I looked at all your sights and was very unpressed.

    Thanks
    Nancy LaBerge Muren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cats and dogs are so wonderful and colorful!

    Really nice and vibrant work.

    Daniel-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts