Women send the elevator back down

Being an online business owner for a couple of months now, I've really come to appreciate the great support other owners give one another. In fact, it is quite amazing.

So here are some great supporters who, simply these past couple of days, helped me get noticed and to develop in some ways my business. They all do astonishing work - I'm sure you'll enjoy looking them up!

Thank you for including one of my bracelets in your Fireworks Gallery:)

Thanks for including my bracelet in your beautiful treasury:)

Thank you for all your RTs and great comments:)

Thank you for all the RT and comments as well:)

Thank you for including my necklace in your Canada Day Gallery:)

Thanks to all my buyers as well! It still amazes me when I think my creations and designs are now a little bit everywhere in North America. Makes me proud:)

Many blessings and a wonderful day to you all:)

Comments

  1. Thank you! For sharing your atistry,for your friendship, and for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patricia! :) It's a new world for small business, especially us artsy folk... the internet has expanded our horizons and givin us new friends, contacts, leads, inspiration and support that was never possible before.
    It's all good! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say that, Patricia, you are a shining example of this, yourself generous art of promoting others. So many times you have given me a plug or made kind comments about my work on your site and in other places. So it's always interesting to see it come back to the folks who send it out. It's like a lovely little boomerang effect, don't you think? And it always helps if you do beautiful work, as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts