Little Sister's Starfish Request...

"Could you make me Starfish earrings?" she asked. And sent me 10 pictures of starfishes she liked: orange-red, white, crystal, alive, decorations, as seen in the sea... The only thing they all had in common was... they were all starfishes. And all very beautiful:)

I went for something very bright, using tomato red polymer clay, and handsculpted these. I really enjoyed making them.

Don't know if she'll find them too big - if so, will make smaller ones. I also found some really pretty Swarovski stars and made her a second pair - could not resist:)

I love trying out new things and experimenting. It opens doors to so many possibilities!

Have a terrific day:)

Comments

  1. Those are really cute! The bright red color is perfect, and I like how you added some starfish texture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she finds them too big, I'll take them gladly! They're adorable! But I'm sure she will love them! Really, REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts