Custom Orders: Creating Outside the Box

I’ve been working on some custom orders and looking at them yesterday I was struck by the completely different styles I can sometimes come up with.

Going outside your comfort zone opens doors to so many new creative ideas! Creative ideas that can lead you to fresh new creative ways.

Develop your creative muscle and never be afraid to try something new and different. You’ll gain in strength, versatility and self confidence.

Here are some pictures of two completely different pieces I created this week. What a contrast!












Have a great day everyone!!!

Comments

  1. Hey Pat Wood!

    I love love love the earrings!!! Of course I love the necklace because it was custom made for my Mom, but seriously, those earings are so me!

    Do you think you could make me some similiar earrings to the green ones with white dots but in a different color? I would love something dark pink/burgundy or dark purple...

    Is that possible for you? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom pieces definitely can open your eyes to many different creative ideas. I totally agree with you! The earrings are awesome and the necklace set is so neat! What a lovely contrast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your words and thoughts:)

Popular Posts