Thursday Feature: Tara Whitney

What is inspiration?

After looking at the definitions in different dictionaries, here is what I came up with :

1. The physically act of breathing in or inhaling. The drawing of air into the lungs.
2. A sudden idea.
3. The feeling itself within the body of elevated energy and enthusiasm
4. The sources of inspiration is also called an inspiration. Someone or something that causes this state.
5. A product of inspiration, such as an idea, piece of art, an invention, a business, etc.

Each one of these definitions is somehow related to emotions, to one’s feelings.

Tara Whitney has this wonderful ability to capture the most precious moments of one’s true self in a click. I often read her blog and look at her work. Suddenly, I don’t think about anything, smile and truly enjoy the colors and ambiance she creates. She is able to encapsulate people’s essence in a frame.

Here is the link to this amazing photograph's blog. You’ll also find it on the right side of my blog, under “inspiring”. Tara Whitney


"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, there is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks." Johann Gottfried Von Herder


Before ending, I just want to let you know that I will be hosting a giveaway on IndieNorth as of next Monday. You’ll get a chance at one of my necklace from my Muse Collection. This one of a kind design is a 50$ value. Hope you’ll all check it out and participate!


Have a wonderful day! Talk to you tomorrow:)

Comments

Popular Posts